Meet the new 2019 Harley-Davidson LiveWire and say hello to the future of high-performance motorcycles.
Scheduled to hit the market late September 2019, the LiveWire is unlike any bike you’ve ever experienced. No clutch. No gear shifting. Just hit the throttle and the bike will do the rest. Here’s what you can expect from the first Harley-Davidson electric motorcycle:
- Can be charged at any public Level 3 DC Fast Charge station or plugged into your household electrical outlet overnight to receive a full charge by morning.
- A fully adjustable high-performance SHOWA suspension for precision riding.
- A state-of-the-art 4.3-inch touchscreen display that provides you with constant updates on speed, range, battery status and other notifications.
- Dual H-D/Michelin Scorcher Sport times that were exclusively designed to handle the LiveWire’s performance.
- Mobile monitoring from anywhere via the Harley-Davidson app.
- Data-driven activity reports that help you track your daily distances.
- Vehicle tracking assistance to protect your bike.
- Built-in LTE and GPS.
- Bluetooth integration compatible with all devices.
Pre-order your LiveWire with Las Vegas Harley-Davidson today