With its brilliant Scorched Orange and Black Denim finish, plenty of chrome and retro styling, this 2019 Harley-Davidson Softail Deluxe grabs attention. A solo seat, pull-back handlebars and white-wall tires add to the classic design, while modern touches like LED forward lighting, an LED tail light, standard ABS, and an integrated security system blend in perfectly.
Powered by the Milwaukee-Eight 107 engine, this 2019 Deluxe offers over 109 ft.-lbs. of torque controlled though a 6-speed transmission, with stopping power provided by a 4-piston fixed front caliper and a 2-piston floating rear caliper. A linear-damping cartridge fork in the front and an adjustable mono-shock in the rear offer a responsive and comfortable ride.
Take tradition to an exciting new level with the 2019 Harley-Davidson FLHCS Heritage Classic 114. This blacked-out beauty is a bold mix of old-school H-D nostalgia with dynamically upgraded technology and a devilishly dark style enhancement. Relive the bygone days of Las Vegas infamy with this slick ride featuring:
- Darkness-piercing LED forward lighting
- Reinvented Softail frame that provides precise control and responsiveness
- Redesigned lightweight body that even the desert heat can’t slow down
- High-performance front suspension and adjustable mono-shock rear suspension for exceptional cornering.
- Detachable windscreen that lets you go from touring to cruising in a flash
Ripped from the roads of the past and sailing straight into the future, the fierce Milwaukee-Eight 107 or 114 engine availability makes the 2019 Heritage Classic 114 one of the most intimidating motorcycles on the market today.